Before your treatment, have a think about the shape and colour you would like to achieve. It can also be helpful if you bring photos that show the look you are hoping to achieve, to your appointment. Or you may like to fill in your eyebrows with makeup before the appointment so we can see the shape you want to achieve.
24 hours before your treatment
• Do not drink any alcohol the night before, or day of your treatment and limit the amount of caffeine you consume.
48 hours before your treatment
• Do not take any vitamins or supplements at least 48 hours before your treatment.
• If you have a cold, or are unwell, please contact us asap.
3 days before your treatment
• If you normally have your eyebrows, or the area being treated, shaped, waxed, threaded or tinted, it is important that you do this AT LEAST 3 days before your treatment.
• You should avoid all blood thinning medications and supplements for at least 72 hours prior to your treatment. This also includes Vitamin E, Aspirin, Niacin, Ibuprofen and fish oil supplements.
• Exfoliate and remove any fake tan on the area that will be treated.
1 month before your treatment
It is important to avoid sun exposure and tanning beds for at least one month before your treatment, and one month after your treatment. Sunburn and tanning causes your skin to naturally exfoliate, which can impact how the pigment is absorbed into the skin. If your skin is sunburnt or recently tanned (no fake tan either) at the time of your appointment we will need to cancel and reschedule your treatment and you will forfeit your deposit.